Sat, April 20, 2019 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
1279 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02138
亞洲金融界界大亨(韋傑夫), 帶你看過去四十年資本主義如何在中國演化, 未來又會往哪個方向發展。
· 深圳發展銀行總裁 – 全中國有史第一位外國人銀行總裁
· 哈佛中心(Harvard Center)上海區首席執行董事兼總經理
· 台灣美國商會會長 / 台北美國學校主席
· 現任哈佛肯尼迪政府學院 (Harvard Kennedy School of Government) 民主治理與創新中心高級研究員
Jeffrey Williams (韋傑夫) has extensive experience and contacts in the banking/finance industry in Asia and is influential in the Harvard community as well. Please join us to hear his take on how capitalism has evolved in China over the past 40 years and what to expect going forward.
· Jeff became the first foreigner to lead a Chinese bank — Shenzhen Development Bank — since the founding of the PRC
· Country Manager of American Express Company and Standard Chartered Bank; and had served in various senior capacities for Citibank in the Greater China Region
· Jeff was also the inaugural Executive Director and General Manager of Harvard Center in Shanghai
· In addition, Jeff also served as chairman of the American Chamber of Commerce in Taipei and chairman of Taipei American School.
· He is currently a Senior Fellow at the Ash Center at Harvard Kennedy School of Government